Monday, March 1, 2010

Introductions

Variety is the spice of life.  This is my clever way of not having to choose a single topic or category for my blog.  I've never grabbed just one thing and run with it to the exclusion of all others.  As a professional I am happiest when I have to wear multiple hats.  I have lots of interests both at work and elsewhere and want to pay homage to the richness it gives my life. 

I recognize the "lack of focus" might mean few other than my own circle of supportive and tolerant friends will wish to follow me -- but that's just fine.  If I have some great conversations and make a few new friends along the way, that's all I could wish from this exercise in public musing.  I've NO interest in becoming famous, only in increasing my connections in a way that benefits both me and those friends-to-be. 

So, welcome to March 2010.  It is something of an arbitrary beginning.   I don't know about you, but I figure I'm about halfway through my life.  I intend to make it the better half! 

Here is something I read and think about every day.  It's on the wall above my computer:

My life is a sacred journey
It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation
Continuously expanding my vision of what is possible,
Stretching my soul,
Learning to see clearly and deeply,
Taking courageous risks,
Embracing challenges at every step of the way.
I am on the path--
Exactly where I am meant to be, now.
And from here, I can only go forward, shaping my life story in a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing, of courage, beauty, wisdom, power, dignity and love. 

Here's to our journeys, starting today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment